Alleviate Back Pain, Neck Pain & More
Chiropractor in Avon, CT: In recent years, more and more people have been searching for natural ways to achieve overall health and manage their pain or injury. Dr. Joanne Santiago and Dr. Joelle Santiago of Avon Chiropractic Health Center do just that! Our Avon chiropractors provide patients of all ages with a non-surgical alternative to healing pain and injury. They value the health and well-being of their patients and emphasize their long term recovery. They take a whole person approach by not only managing each patient’s symptoms but by addressing the underlying causes of their pain and injury. Dr. Joanne and Dr. Joelle utilize state-of-the-art equipment and treatment therapies to provide appropriate chiropractic care to each and every patient.
Common Conditions Managed at Our Avon, CT Chiropractic Center
Dr. Joanne and Dr. Joelle see patients with a wide variety of chronic pain and injury. Our chiropractors specialize in chiropractic adjustments that assist with back pain, neck pain, herniated discs, shoulder pain, joint pain, headaches, sports injuries and more. Additional conditions managed by Dr. Joanne and Dr. Joelle include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Upper, lower and mid back pain
- Neck pain
- Knee and leg pain
- Arm and hand pain
- Foot pain
- Pinched nerves
- Herniated discs, bulging discs and degenerative disc disease
- Joint pain
- Wrist, ankle and foot problems such as Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and Plantar Fasciitis
- Weight gain and glandular imbalances
- Sports injuries
- Post-surgical rehabilitation
- Fatigue, snoring and other sleep problems
- Whiplash and other auto injuries
The goal at our chiropractic center is to seek the underlying causes of these conditions so we can not only provide quick and effective relief but prevent any reoccurrence in the future.
There are Many Benefits to Chiropractic Adjustments
Chiropractic care at Avon Chiropractic Health Center helps restore the body’s natural structure to its optimal state prior to lifestyle, injury or other circumstances misaligning it. Dr. Joanne and Dr. Joelle utilize various chiropractic techniques in order to remove pressure from spinal nerves caused by vertebrae misalignment. This misalignment is restored through adjustments to the spinal bones. The following are some of the major reasons why chiropractic care has become a service that is sought out by so many people across the world.
- Chiropractic care aligns your spine and joints.
- Adjustments normalize joint motion and optimize other normal body functions and performance.
- Chiropractic helps improve coordination and balance within the body.
- Muscle tension, pressure on the body and everyday stress are relieved through adjustments.
- Regular chiropractic care helps to build flexibility and improve range of motion.
- Chiropractic care reduces pain and helps the body heal from injury.
Chiropractic Care at Our Avon Office is Beneficial to Anyone!
Our chiropractic center works with patients of all ages, ranging from prenatal care to infants, children and teens to middle aged adults and senior citizens. Whether you are in need of preventative care, physical examination, and ongoing pain relief or have chronic pain you have been suffering from for years, our chiropractors will create a plan unique to you.